March 08, 2011

back in zürich

I arrived back in Zürich this morning after a wonderful week at home and a quick weekend trip to Florida. It's always hard to leave the states, but it's always nice to come back to Zürich. The jet lag adjustment and finding my routine always make the first couple days a bit of a struggle, but there are always recipes to be made, pictures to be taken and blog posts to write!

I cannot believe it, but I am only here for two weeks this time before I head back stateside for...OUR WEDDING! WOW! We got engaged Thanksgiving 2009, which made April 2011 feel like a looong long way away, but now all of a sudden it's almost the middle of March and the wedding is right around the corner.

Off to dig through the cookbooks for a yummy recipe. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment